Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Los Angeles Luxury CHOCOLATE SALON, 5th Annual
Sunday, September 25, 2011 from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
Discover, taste and savor the finest in artisan, gourmet and premium chocolates & wine
Chocolate lovers, en garde! The premier major chocolate show in the Los Angeles area this millenium takes place at the 5th Annual Los Angeles Luxury CHOCOLATE SALON on September 25th, 2011. Chocolate aficionados, fanatics, lovers and addicts can taste & experience the finest in artisan, gourmet & premium chocolate in one of the world's great culinary metropolitan areas.
The 2011 Fifth Annual Los Angeles Luxury CHOCOLATE SALON participants included chocolatiers, confectioners, and other culinary artisans, such as Choclatique, Amano Artisan Chocolate, Mignon Chocolate, Nicole Lee Fine Chocolates, Jer's Chocolates, David Bacco Chocolatier, Seattle Chocolate Company, Chava Vital Chocolate, Ciel Chocolatier, Amella, Monterey Chocolate Company, The Toffee Box, Butterfly Brittle, The TeaRoom Chocolate Company, Blissed Out Chocolates, Bootleg Chocolates, Farm Fresh To You, Gourmet Blends, Precept Wine, The New York Times, Shell Vacations, , Yelp, Meetup.com, TasteTV, Chocolate Television, and more.
READ THIS INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR ADVANCE TICKET
1. Purchase Advance Tickets
2. Your purchased ticket or tickets are reserved for you at LA Luxury Chocolate Salon.
They will be held for you at at Will Call for the Salon, under your name.
3. If you purchase more than one ticket, all attendees must be present in order to receive the tickets, which are under your name only.
4. Each ticket purchased is good for one day at the Salon
5. No refunds available within 48 hours of the Salon (after Advance Ticket sales are completed)
6. For faster check in, bring your confirmation printout (with scanner bar code on it)
TasteTV is a leading digital food, wine and lifestyle media network. www.TasteTV.com
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.